The Fairgrounds Midway is available for Driving Schools, Tent Shows, Outdoor Concerts, and Much More!
Fire Marshall Regulations
Motorized Vehicles on State Fairgrounds
Power Cord Rules
- Janitorial fees are determined by the type of event and the number attending.
- Fees for move-in and move-out days do not include heat or air.
- Cost is a per-hour fee and heat or air operation and length of operation must be requested and agreed to by the lessee.
Additional Facility Costs
For additional information please contact:
Director of Sales & Promotions
- Entrance and exit through Main Gate
- Area: 550’ wide by 2000’ long asphalt
- Includes 2 restrooms located near the midway area
- Electrical use (adding panels or cords of use of existing electrical hookups) is an additional charge based on use and the electrician’s installation time.
- Janitorial Fee: $250.00 per day
- Rental: $1,500 per day
- Set up day (if needed) cost is $400.00