The Farm Bureau Arts & Crafts Building is a popular rental facility. Home to the Arts & Crafts department during fair week, the Arts & Crafts Building offers an ideal location to host your craft show, in addition to banquets and receptions.
- Janitorial fees are determined by the type of event and the number attending.
- Fees for move-in and move-out days do not include heat or air.
- Cost is a per-hour fee and heat or air operation and length of operation must be requested and agreed to by the lessee.
Additional Facility Costs
For additional information please contact:
Director of Sales & Promotions
- 9,971 square foot concrete floor space
- The ceiling height is 8 feet
- Seating for 400 with tables and 500 theater style
- Space for at least 22 booths at 10×10 feet
- Janitorial Fee: $125 per day
- Rental: $500 per day
- Move-in and move out costs are $200 per day