A Venue in the Heart of Little Rock. The Barton Coliseum is a diverse location, with capabilities to host a variety of events ranging from car shows to expos, concerts, horse shows, rodeos and many more.
- Janitorial fees are determined by the type of event and the number attending.
- Fees for move-in and move-out days do not include heat or air.
- Cost is a per-hour fee and heat or air operation and length of operation must be requested and agreed to by the lessee.
For additional information please contact:
Director of Sales & Promotions
Facility Rental 2022 Arkansas State Fair
- 25,830 sq. ft concrete floor space
- 7,175 permanent seats
- 3044 (maximum) portable seats on arena floor
- 10,195 maximum capacity
- Concrete floor (oval) 120’ x 240’
- 85’ from floor to beams
- Loading doors: 13’ x 18’ (south, backstage) & 11’ x 10’ (north)
- Vehicle access – North or South end of the building
- The exterior of south end of the building – concrete areas for loading and parking
- Rental Information
- Rental: $5,000 per day plus expenses for non‐ticketed events
- Ticketed Events: 10% Gross Ticket Sales after taxes, minimum $7,500
- Move‐in and move‐out days are $500 per day.
- Wi‐Fi is available in the building (no charge)
- Concessions and Catering
- Spotlights – 6
- House Sound
- Announcer Stand – located in the south bleachers
- Staging – available
- Forklift & driver – on-site (hourly rate)
- Electrician – on site
- Building Rental- $5000 for Non-Ticketed Events
- Ticketed Events- 10% of gross after taxes (9.5%), Minimum $7500
- Box Office- $2.00 facility fee per ticket sold/processed through Fairgrounds Box Office Move in/out days $500
- Security Staffing- LRPD $45 per hour, ALSA Security $20 per hour (5 hour minimums)
- required from 1 hour before doors open until last person leaves the grounds. Numbers TBD on estimated attendance.
- T-shirt Security, Ushers, Ticket Sellers & Ticket Takers- $12 an hour per person Medical/Ambulance- TBD by MEMS rate
- Stagehands, rigging, sound and set up contracted directly by show. Rusty Hardy (501) 400-3178 Merchandise Sales- percentage to ALSA negotiable
- All Tickets sold through E-Tix
- No outside food or beverage allowed without approval of ALSA. Parking Fee handled by Venue- $10 per vehicle to ALSA Certificate of Insurance Required
- Staging (simple staging only 24’ x 60’, does not have to be rented through us) – $1500 Bike Racks- $10 each
- Spotlights- $100 each, up to 6
- Forklift- $70 per hour, ALSA provides driver
- Chairs- $1.00 each, 8’ rectangular Tables- $7.50 each, 6’ rounds (10 total) $12.50 each, set up included
- Janitorial- $750 up to 3,000 attendance, $100 per 1,000 attendance after that