A Venue in the Heart of Little Rock. The Barton Coliseum is a diverse location, with capabilities to host a variety of events ranging from car shows to expos, concerts, horse shows, rodeos and many more.
GENERAL BUILDING INFORMATION
- 25,830 sq. ft concrete floor space
- 7,175 permanent seats
- 3044 (maximum) portable seats on arena floor
- 10,195 maximum capacity
- Concrete floor (oval) 120’ x 240’
- 85’ from floor to beams
- Loading doors: 13’ x 18’ (south, backstage) & 11’ x 10’ (north)
- Vehicle access – North or South end of building
- Exterior of south end of building – concrete areas for loading and parking
- Rental: $5,000 per day plus expenses for non‐ticketed events.*
- Move‐in and move‐out days are $500 per day.*
- Request “ticketed shows rental rates” for ticketed events.
- Wi‐Fi available in building (no charge)
- Concessions and Catering
- Spotlights – 6
- House Sound
- Announcer Stand – located in south bleachers
- Staging – available
- Forklift & driver – on site (hourly rate)
- Electrician – on site
* Janitorial fees are determined by the type of event and the number attending.
* Fees for move in and move out days do not include heat or air.
* Cost is a per hour fee and heat or air operation and length of operation must be requested and agreed to by lessee.
For additional information please contact:
Director of Sales & Promotions