First Lady Fair pie champs crowned
First Lady Susan Hutchinson on hand to judge entries and congratulate winners.
Little Rock, AR – Winners were announced today in the Arkansas Farm Bureau First Lady Pie Baking Competition at the 80th Arkansas State Fair. First Lady Susan Hutchinson was on hand to judge entries and congratulate winners.
The First Lady selects the type of pie to be contested each year; in 2019 the pie variety was apple. In 2020, contestants will bake their best pumpkin pie varieties.
- Sharon Farnam, Lonoke, AR
- Rhonda Hull, Little Rock, AR
- Mischelle Henderson, Russellville, AR
- Julia DeSalvo, Conway County
- Andrea Johnson, Conway County
- Shyanna Webster, Conway County
The Arkansas State Fair continues through Oct. 20 at the State Fairgrounds in Little Rock.